New bib tights

Parsnip Totin Jack

11 hours ago, Old#7 said:

Better wind block material, fleece like lining and thicker chamois. I think they’ll be warmer. I won’t know until I ride in 12F again.(see frozen waterfall above)

Man, my toes go numb hours before my legs get cold. I wonder how much having a warmer core and the warmer legs (connecting toes to my core) would help my toes.

I'm still using my PI fleece tights - with no wind protection - and they are 20 years old :D  It may be time for an upgrade.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Man, my toes go numb hours before my legs get cold. I wonder how much having a warmer core and the warmer legs (connecting toes to my core) would help my toes.

I'm still using my PI fleece tights - with no wind protection - and they are 20 years old :D  It may be time for an upgrade.

I use 45nrth Ragnaroks in the spring and fall. I switch to Wolvhammers in the winter. You can go with the Wolfgar if you need super warm.

I wear Craft storm pants to keep my legs warm.

Ragnarök Black

Wölvhammer Boa

Wølfgar

4 minutes ago, dennis said:

I use 45nrth Ragnaroks in the spring and fall. I switch to Wolvhammers in the winter. You can go with the Wolfgar if you need super warm.

I wear Craft storm pants to keep my legs warm.

I add toe covers in December, and might go to a bootie in Jan/Feb and then back to toe covers in Mar (with warmer socks starting in Nov too).  I might up my use of chemical toes warmers, but those have not been too helpful so far.  I'm definitely not adding winter specific shoes at this juncture :( but that also means I'm stuck at 2hr max rides in the winter months. Usually, though, that's okay.

22 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I add toe covers in December, and might go to a bootie in Jan/Feb and then back to toe covers in Mar (with warmer socks starting in Nov too).  I might up my use of chemical toes warmers, but those have not been too helpful so far.  I'm definitely not adding winter specific shoes at this juncture :( but that also means I'm stuck at 2hr max rides in the winter months. Usually, though, that's okay.

I wear plastic baggies over my wool socks and booties with neoprene fronts. I can ride for about three hours before I start to feel chilled.

• Heart 1