Ahead of the game

petitepedal

8 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:cheerleader:Had dinner..finished just in time for a birthday zoom...touched base with a few people..and sipped a Scotch :whistle: TV was boring..so I loaded my dishwasher..and washed the bits..then bleached my tea pot to prepare for some awesome tea RG sent me :loveshower:....and I got out the old blade and went to work on my stovetop....yeah I got more to do..but these are usually morning chores :cheerleader:

My morning chore is usually washing dishes.  I have a personal rule that if I was too sore from exercise or tired or lazy to do the dishes the night before, I have to do them before I eat breakfast.  I wash them by hand because they'd spend too much time in the dishwasher if I waited long enough for a full load.

• Heart 1

Ran errands. Deposited cash and made a $100 charitable donation to a local group helping the food insecure. The credit union I work for gave all employees $100 to “pay forward”. Traded two boxes of books for two vinyl albums and two quilting books at the used book store. We are moving in March and packing, donating and selling stuff we don’t want to move again. First round of shingles vaccine and heating chili for lunch. School work is in the near future. 

• Heart 2

I just scheduled a pedicure for Monday morning..I am going to tackle a couple of kitchen drawers..was looking for something the other night and found a bunch of wine corks in a drawer...I don't  save them all :whistle:...and I am drinking less..So I tossed them..no wine cork craft projects in my future.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1