It's been a painful day

Gump

The sun is shining and it's in the mid 70's out. I've been in my office reviewing a management plan that could have been better written by a third grader. Some people need to be really thankful for the civil service system cause they wouldn't survive in the real world. :angry:

• Heart 1

The sun is shining and it's in the mid 70's out. I've been in my office reviewing a management plan that could have been better written by a third grader. Some people need to be really thankful for the civil service system cause they wouldn't survive in the real world. :angry:

Agree 100%.

I used to work for the state government back when I lived in Florida through my college years. Those people should bow and pray they have a decent job, because their incompetence wouldn't last 1 week at a real company. That goes for about 70% of them.

Agree 100%.

I used to work for the state government back when I lived in Florida through my college years. Those people should bow and pray they have a decent job, because their incompetence wouldn't last 1 week at a real company. That goes for about 70% of them.

Sad thing is this guy makes 70+k a year.

Agree 100%.

Speaking of incompetence, is Jsharr still with us or did the ebola take him out?