Now that petite has gone to bed, let's figure out a new life for her

Ralphie

If she moves to AZ, she would have no trouble finding work. I live next to Sun City (AKA: God's waiting room) and there are care centers, assisted living centers and step down facilities all over the place. She could also ride year round... if she doesn't mind feeling like a thanksgiving turkey roasting in the oven for a few months out of the year. B)

• Heart 1

If she moves to AZ, she would have no trouble finding work. I live next to Sun City (AKA: God's waiting room) and there are care centers, assisted living centers and step down facilities all over the place. She could also ride year round... if she doesn't mind feeling like a thanksgiving turkey roasting in the oven for a few months out of the year. B)

Is that really any different than feeling like a popsicle living in the freezer for 6 months out of the year?

Is that really any different than feeling like a popsicle living in the freezer for 6 months out of the year?

It is sad that NJ has such high taxes and cost of living and so many people, because the climate is awesome.  Moderate summers and winters and absolutely glorious springs and falls. :)

It is sad that NJ has such high taxes and cost of living and so many people, because the climate is awesome.  Moderate summers and winters and absolutely glorious springs and falls. :)

So, what you're saying is that you are just like Delaware only worse.  Do I have that right?

It would seem PP could go anywhere to find work in her field. Heck, I can think of several retirement communities within a bicycle ride of my house. Of course I live in an area where many wealthy people have their weekend/summer homes and eventually retire here. :whistle:   

Word!  A new assisted living center is springing up across the road from my neighbourhood as we speak.  Seems corporate America is prepping to profit from the brazilian or so of us soon to be elderly boomers.

Damn you, Kzoo!  Delaware sucks, but I still don't have a good comeback.  Give me a month or two. :whistle::mellow::angry:

(How do you know so much aboot this area for a midwesterner? scratch%20head.gif:dontknow:  Lucky guess, probably. :))

Map - NJ - Delaware.  Drawn conclusion.  Lucky guess.

ps - I wasn't always a midwesterner.  As a lad, I grew up close to Long John's neighborhood.

Plus Bosox could move in with her.

• Heart 1

Map - NJ - Delaware.  Drawn conclusion.  Lucky guess.

ps - I wasn't always a midwesterner.  As a lad, I grew up close to Long John's neighborhood.

I also grew up one county away from longjohn!  We are brothers!

You hit a nerve, because Delaware is the state we NJ people are forced to retire to because of the low property tax.  But it is much less desirable. :D