Ha! CarPlay Makes Me Laugh.

Razors Edge

12 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I believe car play and apple play have been dropped from future inclusionΒ  by at least one manufacturer.Β  They article said that they were going with something that could track you better.

I think that was GM.

I'm pretty sure I'm tracked by my cell 100% of the time. Β To some extent, that's a little fuzzy as it uses cell towers vs GPS, but there are also Google Maps and Apple Maps on my phone that would & could use GPS to track more accurately.

5 minutes ago, Buzz Kill said:

I think that was GM.

I'm pretty sure I'm tracked by my cell 100% of the time. Β To some extent, that's a little fuzzy as it uses cell towers vs GPS, but there are also Google Maps and Apple Maps on my phone that would & could use GPS to track more accurately.

My phone can track me when I'm using Waze but the rest of the time data and GPS are turned off.Β  It still works as a phone and for messages that way.

Just now, maddmaxx said:

My phone can track me when I'm using Waze but the rest of the time data and GPS are turned off.Β  It still works as a phone and for messages that way.

Well, if your can use it as a phone, it IS tracking you. Β Waze/Google Maps are a different level of tracking. Β But tracking is tracking (unless you're @donkpow with his awesome tinfoil hat).

15 hours ago, Ralphie said:

I used to work with a guy who had a friend who had papers to prove he was sane.

Sadly, those are only valid up to the date of issue! Β You should have told him to stop waving expired crap in your face and to go get re-certified!

• Awesome 1