Happy Saturday peeps

petitepedal

And speaking of peeps..Easter is just around the corner...so if you like peeps (I do not)...stock up now :runcirclsmiley:

Damn it..I did not check the start time..Paris/Nice was almost done when I turned the TV on :( I will hit Replay later.

Need to get some gas and some fruit

That is it for me...no big plans

• Heart 1

Off to have lunch with friend who still can't walk far with her mending broken leg.

She's very lucky to be limping around her 1 level condo vacation home here.  She lives alone.  So it would have been a big mistake for her to have returned to Toronto home of 3 levels after her accident.

• Hugs 1

23 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

That is it for me...no big plans

Same here. Just did a load of dishes, and heading out for a few errands next. Maybe hit up the farmers market (open all year) to give moral support to the farmers who are out in this crummy weather. I need potatoes and could always stand vegetables, maybe even free range eggs.

• Heart 1

Nap Time. Also went for a walk after getting the Corned Beef into the crockpot. Pretty low key the rest of the day. I’m recovering from a lung infection and cold/virus, so it’s good to lay low. I mentioned it to the nurse practitioner yesterday and scored a course of steroids- prednisone and z-pack antibiotics. BuffCarla caught it from me, too, but she’ll probably recover without medical intervention. I also had a Covid/Virus test, but not suspecting Covid.

• Hugs 1