This kid at work

Further

10 minutes ago, Further said:

Hipster. Smart.

I didn't think these two words could describe the same person, but I guess it could really happen...  ;)

The man and his wife sound as if they have worked hard, saved their money, perhaps even invested wisely, and now they want to enjoy what they have worked so hard for.  And good for them.

They both have highly portable professions in today's employment scene so once they've finished their tour they can easily find work in many parts of the country.

You may see him again, though.  Once the savings dwindle, and paying the COBRA costs for continuing health insurance mount, and the magic of wanderlust dulls in its luster, the attractiveness of a steady income and the familiarity of your workplace may be enough to bring him back.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I didn't think these two words could describe the same person, but I guess it could really happen...  ;)

The man and his wife sound as if they have worked hard, saved their money, perhaps even invested wisely, and now they want to enjoy what they have worked so hard for.  And good for them.

They both have highly portable professions in today's employment scene so once they've finished their tour they can easily find work in many parts of the country.

You may see him again, though.  Once the savings dwindle, and paying the COBRA costs for continuing health insurance mount, and the magic of wanderlust dulls in its luster, the attractiveness of a steady income and the familiarity of your workplace may be enough to bring him back.

I'm thinking a postcard from Colorado  :D

• Heart 4

That's pretty cool.  My dream right now is to travel in the camper watching my daughter play college softball and/or my son race his bike.  Obviously a lot has to fall in place for this to happen.

Realistically I think that I can make it happen on my end, travel nurses get paid some jack. 

• Heart 1