I wonder what Floyd Landis has been up to

bikeman564™

"I like meeting these people and hearing their stories and sometimes, it makes me feel better about myself. Some of them have been through worse things than I’ve been through.”

Boo-fucking-hoo. The doping was one thing. Attacking Greg Lemond was a whole different story.

15 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Boo-fucking-hoo. The doping was one thing. Attacking Greg Lemond was a whole different story.

There was so much drama I don't recall all of the back stories but I don't recall Landis attacking GL?  I thought GL was sort of a confidant for Landis? No???

I really haven't given him much thought, probably waiting for that court award so he can branch out his pot shops...

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

There was so much drama I don't recall all of the back stories but I don't recall Landis attacking GL?  I thought GL was sort of a confidant for Landis? No???

I really haven't given him much thought, probably waiting for that court award so he can branch out his pot shops...

Ok, here is what happened.  Landis won the tour, and Lemond cried "DOPER", because Lemond, no matter how right he is, isn't aware at all of how he comes across (usually like a tool).  Landis tested positive a little bit later.  Landis and Lemond talked, and Lemond told Landis some very personal information about being abused as a pup while they were presumably bonding.  

Later on, Landis is totally on the outs with the entire cycling world, is being attacked by Lance and everybody else whose name starts with the letter 'L', decides to be a dick and flip the middle finger to everyone and spills the beans about Lemond, plus starts naming everybody he ever rode with as the dopers they were.  Hilarity ensues, time passes, and here we are.

I believe that that summation is at least 90% accurate.

• Heart 2