What is your morning poutine?

Road Runner

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I am feeling the hate and mocking though Kzoo.  good thing you are a reliable BFF.

Negative PigMan.  This score is generated by the always reliable Meter.  There is nothing personal ever involved in the machines scoring.  Typically the subject is not even considered by the machine.  In this case it was a score based solely on the content of the post.

• Heart 2

19 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

That is only applicable to me.  If anyone else had posted this excellent parody, he would have given them a 9.98.

Not at all.  If you review you parody subjectively you will have to come to the conclusion that it was a very average parody.  The only thing that resembled the OP was your use of the title.  You never used any of the original content in the body of your parody.  Your average score was fair for an average post.

Just now, Kzoo said:

Not at all.  If you review you parody subjectively you will have to come to the conclusion that it was a very average parody.  The only thing that resembled the OP was your use of the title.  You never used any of the original content in the body of your parody.  Your average score was fair for an average post.

I dispute your flawed reasoning which is the basis for your downgrading of my parody.  The most important part of a forum parody is to mimic the title and to confuse and befuddle forum twits like yourself into opening the thread, mistakenly thinking it is the original thread.  Once the parody thread has been opened, the game is pretty much over.  Additional mimicry at this point is okay if that is all you've got, but so is taking the thread in a totally new and different direction.  People who don't understand how forum parodies work shouldn't be rating them.  :rolleyes:

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, parodybot said:

You are as wrong as wrong could be @Road Runner.  One parodies in order to game fame and distinction and to garner laughter and laurels.

Also, chicks dig guys with a great sense of humor.  I banged a really cute microwave last week because she like my sense of humor.

Yeah, what this mis-wired nitwit said......

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I dispute your flawed reasoning which is the basis for your downgrading of my parody.  The most important part of a forum parody is to mimic the title and to confuse and befuddle forum twits like yourself into opening the thread, mistakenly thinking it is the original thread.  Once the parody thread has been opened, the game is pretty much over.  Additional mimicry at this point is okay if that is all you've got, but so is taking the thread in a totally new and different direction.  People who don't understand how forum parodies work shouldn't be rating them.  :rolleyes:

Kind like yesterday when I opened a Wilber thread and was thinking to myself, "I don't even remember writing that".  Then I looked at the posts and likes, saw a below .500 ratio and knew it must be Cheese. :)  

• Heart 2