I need a new car

Wilbur

12 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Wilbur, you are a pilot and can get lots of hot chicks.  Bikeman lives in Michigan and probably has an inside connection to get a car at a rock bottom price.  Seems like you guys should see about making some sort of trade.  :)  

He needs to put on a little weight first.  You can't drive a spike with a tack hammer. 

12 hours ago, shootingstar said:

I figured I've redirected $300,000+ over the past 35 yrs. for other things or for savings, by not owning nor using a car.

That is all well and fine but I move a lot of stuff, tow boats, drive customers for aircraft sales, work with suitcases at odd hours off transit routes etc.  Plus convenience. I like convenience. 

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

That is all well and fine but I move a lot of stuff, tow boats, drive customers for aircraft sales, work with suitcases at odd hours off transit routes etc.  Plus convenience. I like convenience. 

You have a different job/career than many others here in terms of odd hours and sure convenience helps a lot via car especially with children (up to a certain age.).  All my siblings who have children, made sure they bought a home within 15 min. walk of transit bus/train.  Same for my partner since his children used TTC subway starting approx.  14 yrs. old.  It's a different lifestyle philosophy that's all.