Found The Perfect Vehicle For DH!!!

Razors Edge

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Yep. Sadly, for you, it is left hand drive (seemingly - hard to actually tell) and wouldn't fit on the roads of Sheffield.  It would purely be a show piece over there :(

Tom

Neither would it get up Quiet Lane in Whitely Woods, nor through the gate into Cumberland Field at Dowall Hall Farm, Glutton Bridge, my two most visited camping spots locally: oh well <sigh>

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

You don't click links in the OP??????

Tom

Okay, no I did not click.  But to be fair , your link to the Kindig site gave very little background on the vehicle or the build.  My videos are far superior.  This you must admit.  NOW!  ADMIT IT NOW!!!!!

25 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Okay, no I did not click.  But to be fair , your link to the Kindig site gave very little background on the vehicle or the build.  My videos are far superior.  This you must admit.  NOW!  ADMIT IT NOW!!!!!

I will admit your videos added value to this nearly useless thread.

Tom

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

The real victory goes to those who read the full thread, look at the pictures, view the videos, and change their lives!  You are but a piece of that journey (albeit, a large one).

Tom

I get called a large piece of stuff all the time.  Usually not in a good way.

51 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Also it will cause glowball worming so it’snot for you.

A fair point, we’ll made. After a break of about 8 years without owning a vehicle I may have some credit in the bank on my carbon consumption, though, John, would you agree? And I’ll be getting a vehicle with economy in fuel usage in my mynde, so I feel I tread as lightly on this planet as I can. Edit to add, YMMV.