Shifting media preferences - I FORGOT how much I used to like Sunday morning radidio

Ralphie

Listening to Dave's World now, where longtime Philly radio host David Dye plays shit he likes himself.  Today's show is (ostensibly) aboot the Laure Canyon singer-songwriter era in the 70's ala Jackson Browne, Carole King, etc., but I am not sure why Lily Hiatt and Smokey Robinson were on it, but who cares, I like it!

For years I was a regular for jazz pianist Marian McPartland's show on the jazz station.  It made excellent car washing accompaniment.  I shifted over to saved caches of streaming audio when I shifted from FM headphones to an iphone. 

• Heart 1

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

You WISH your had earned a nice Aspen home with casement windows with your deceptive ways!  :D

I noticed his wife looked a lot like BCC. I will never leave my Greenville. 

To answer your q, Fibber McGee and Molly comes on at 8 pm on Sunday nights.  :nodhead:

I used to listen to radio a lot when I was younger. Then it was only when I was driving in my car.  Then I got a car where you can connect a 16 GB USB drive and listen to your mp3's.  So I haven't been getting the variety of music I used to: maybe I should check out some local radio shows.