So we had a pretty dope campsite over the weekend.

Parr8hed

Cool pics, folks.

Not big on roughing it, my favorite campsites are at Pokomoke River / Shad Landing State Park, near the Atlantic Ocean and south of Ocean City, Maryland. The campsites are on the outside of an oval road, with a big bath house with fresh water, etc. in the middle.  There are woods on the outside of the road and when I was in college, a big group of us would rent three adjacent campsites and also hide two or three more tents back in the woods.  Canoeing along the cypress swamp is a lot of fun there.

image.png.508e21c997a294a89c15c03f07377553.png

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Cool pics, folks.

Not big on roughing it, my favorite campsites are at Pokomoke River / Shad Landing State Park, near the Atlantic Ocean and south of Ocean City, Maryland. The campsites are on the outside of an oval road, with a big bath house with fresh water, etc. in the middle.  There are woods on the outside of the road and when I was in college, a big group of us would rent three adjacent campsites and also hide two or three more tents back in the woods.  Canoeing along the cypress swamp is a lot of fun there.

image.png.508e21c997a294a89c15c03f07377553.png

Obviously, we are not big on "roughing it" either. 

11 hours ago, Krusty Kzoo said:

And where is all this water I keep hearing you cry about?  Looks try to me.

Do you not see that big freaking river?

• Heart 1