I'm Guessing There Are A Few Cities In The US

Razors Edge

7 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I actually don’t know where my parents got married. They were living in Ithaca, NY, but my mother’s parents were living either in Dallas or Chicago at the time, and my mom’s mother had recently died... I’d have to answer “what is potato?”

I generally hate these stupid questions.  Especially where spelling can come into play.  An example would be "First car".  So, VW Bug, Volkswagen Bug, Bug, Beetle, VW Beetle, whatever the heck you chose five years ago when you set up the dopey question.  And it is one shot, so if you go VW Bug, and it was Volkswagen Bug, it is on to the next dopey question.

A site should just use the two factor authentication. Jeebus, they have your email and phone numbers - USE THEM.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I generally hate these stupid questions.  Especially where spelling can come into play.  An example would be "First car".  So, VW Bug, Volkswagen Bug, Bug, Beetle, VW Beetle, whatever the heck you chose five years ago when you set up the dopey question.  And it is one shot, so if you go VW Bug, and it was Volkswagen Bug, it is on to the next dopey question.

I agree - those suck!

My first car was a 1957 Opal Kadet or Opel Cadet or something like that. I don’t remember how it’s spelled now and I didn’t know how to spell it when asked that question. Stupid question. I think I just gave up on that site and never did get back in. I knew the password but they wanted to verify it was me.