I met her on my walk this morning

AirwickWithCheese

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I had just left my driveway when to my left I saw a woman with a baby stroller. I politely waived but I'm too blind to notice if she responded. 

I had a 2 house lead with a slight uphill to the school so I put it into Cheese overdrive to avoid the risk of having to share further pleasantries. A school bus was turning left at the stop sign and I had to stop and she caught up with me. 

In the stroller was a tiny chihuahua!  :)

Very attractive lady and very nice. She introduced herself by saying, "My husband and I just bought the Kathryn +%/÷×=% house.  

So I met my neighbor who stole my house. She smiled when I told her they had broken my heart. She also mentioned they had ran into several major expenses getting things right with the house. 

I got to pet Bella and was invited over anytime for tea.  :) She also mentioned they have two daughters at Furman. ?

We said goodby and I proceeded to the hill which beat me to a pulp this morning. 

Did you ask for pics of the daughters?

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

My advice is to avoid all women with chihuahuas.  Especially if they are in a stroller!

I actually liked it. Women who have the time to walk their chihuahua in baby strollers are typically members of the jetset like say @Airehead, etc. The name Bella is also a good indicator of wealth and prestige.