YIB

Chris...

When I worked for Lexus, the notable saying of the used car manager was "Never own a Mini, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, etc out of warranty." He was the one that also gave the trade-in assessments/quotes. I have 15,000 miles left on the 4yr/50,000 miles warranty on my Mini.

27 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

When I worked for Lexus, the notable saying of the used car manager was "Never own a Mini, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, etc out of warranty." He was the one that also gave the trade-in assessments/quotes. I have 15,000 miles left on the 4yr/50,000 miles warranty on my Mini.

4 thermostat housings since I bough it. Still no recall  4 coil packs, various times  

I'm just trying to wrap my head around your wife going from a Mini to a full size Caravan. My wife, with her Fiat thinks my Mini is too large. True it is the Countryman, the largest Mini they make, but hardly a Caravan. Only non-maintenance trouble I have had is pulling to one side and they had to replace engine mounts which have never had to replace in any car. Also, my 35,000 mile maintenance coverage runs out soon so in the next 800 miles need to get it in one last time.