So, if you took over the site, what name would you give it?

Road Runner

4 hours ago, wilbur said:

Being that most of the stuff on here is made up BS

We have some of the finest drivel ever spewed, a few facts, the occasional flight of fancy, some true yearnings, philosophical musing, amusing anecdotes, informative polls, disturbing revelations, certified gov't. approved Texas Bullshit.

Made up BS     :dontknow: 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

On 10/26/2019 at 12:31 PM, Square Wheels said:

We do most things well together, I hate to travel.  I hate everything about it.  I have packing.  I hate flying.  I hate sleeping somewhere new.  I hate getting to know new places.

...in general, control freaks make the worst travelers.  There's just too much you can't control. Not that I would ever suggest you're a control freak. Perish the thought.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...in general, control freaks make the worst travelers.  There's just too much you can't control. Not that I would ever suggest you're a control freak. Perish the thought.

I think at some point, people just reach a tipping point where the benefits of adventure are overshadowed by other factors.  

I understand this.  Air travel in particular is like getting freshly slapped at every turn, and you get charged for the slapping at every turn. In fact, the whole travel industry is set up to be one gotcha after another, an extended pain in the ass.  Just getting to an airport is a nightmare for most people. 

• Heart 1