Panic requested.

BuffJim

Luck is with you.  Jon have some insurance left over from last year.  I can give to you chop chop.  You mail Jon and we make friends.  No need for doctor inspection you among friends.  This is limited time thing.  Once tornados over no use to you more.

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Jon KITguy said:

Luck is with you.  Jon have some insurance left over from last year.  I can give to you chop chop.  You mail Jon and we make friends.  No need for doctor inspection you among friends.  This is limited time thing.  Once tornados over no use to you more.

I only want insurance against those tornados with the sharks in them.  Do you have a policy for that?

First one I experienced was in 1972, Fairfax VA. We were skating at the ice rink.  The back doors facing the woods were open. As we skated, we watched the tall oaks bending sideways in the rain. The rink lost power and the ice started to melt. Later, we learned that there was a tornado that passed us by and tossed a school bus into a storefront about a mile from the ice rink. 

• Heart 1

Another one was in the early 2000’s ‘04 I think. Wo7 and I were driving home in an intense thunderstorm. Sky got quiet and still then turned a green color and the storm returned with a vengeance. Trees were snapped in half and sent spinning. I respect tornaders. Don’t care to see another.

Just now, Old#7 said:

Another one was in the early 2000’s ‘04 I think. Wo7 and I were driving home in an intense thunderstorm. Sky got quiet and still then turned a green color and the storm returned with a vengeance. Trees were snapped in half and sent spinning. I respect tornaders. Don’t care to see another.

Green skys are a sure sign of it is time to get your happy ass to safety.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I met him once.  Wow!  BuffCarla would not be welcome if he ran the world if you know what I mean.  Scary dude. 

It’s crazy that those kinds of attitudes still exist. We’ve experienced very little of it during our time together.