WHOOP

jsharr

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

Gig Em Aggies

Woot woot!  Good for them!  Unranked beating #1 is sweet.  Not an everyday college football thing.  I wonder how often that even happens?  Maybe @MickinMD has some stats?

But, yeah, does that make Bama's path to the SEC title game any more challenging or just a small bump in the road?

4 minutes ago, 2Far said:

A&M presented excellent schemes on both O & D.

Bama shot themselves in the foot with two turnovers in the first quarter inside of scoring distance.

And WTaF was Malachi Moore thinking with that targeting.

I was not able to watch the game.  A few glances at my phone.  After our campfire program we were cleaning up the campsite and I glanced at my phone and saw 38-38 with 1:29 left and Bama about to punt.  The Aggies there all gathered around a phone and watched the updates as they occurred on the ESPN app.  
Then we started getting texts from people at the game showing the pandemonium.  Biggest Aggie win in quite a long time.  Still not sure what sort of team we have, and it we deserve to be ranked, but a win is a win.

• Heart 1

In the back of my mind, I'm hoping A&M has provided the motivation to get Bama's A into G and stop any entitlement they may be feeling after last year. I think the road to the SEC game is pretty clear. LSU & Auburn are having exceptionally poor years, MSU & UT, meh. Georgia is playing very, very well. A two-loss Bama will not be invited to the dance.

3 minutes ago, 2Far said:

In the back of my mind, I'm hoping A&M has provided the motivation to get Bama's A into G and stop any entitlement they may be feeling after last year. I think the road to the SEC game is pretty clear. LSU & Auburn are having exceptionally poor years, MSU & UT, meh. Georgia is playing very, very well. A two-loss Bama will not be invited to the dance.

The Dawgs are scary this year.

Aggies are very hit and miss on both sides of the ball.

Hopefully Jimbo has enough time to build a culture of winning which will help with recruiting.  There is no parity.  The rich get richer and the poor get poorer in FBS football.  It is hard to win when you can't recruit.  It is always the same 10 or so teams at the top due to this.