Total Brag

Airehead
Go to solution Solved by Wilbur,

46 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

I bet they are proud puppies! 

They are happy to get their shakey jackpots. That is all that matters to them.   If they work hard, they get treats from this container. Otherwise if is off limits.  I shake it before we go run to remind them. 

image.jpg

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Airehead said:

They are happy to get their shakey jackpots. That is all that matters to them.   If they work hard, they get treats from this container. Otherwise if is off limits.  I shake it before we go run to remind them. 

image.jpg

Sooooooo what yer saying is you bribe them to do good.. if not they are tormented by the sounds of something yummy for their tummy. 

57 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Sooooooo what yer saying is you bribe them to do good.. if not they are tormented by the sounds of something yummy for their tummy. 

Yep, but they always get a little something even when they do not work as hard as they could. 

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

15 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

Real nice ribbons.  That is great but even more important did Lindy and Paulie have fun.  This is supposed to be fun.

Beretta had fun today.  4th place didn't make podium but we had fun

They did have fun. Paulie was way less stressed. This made both of us happy.  Li day loves, loves it all. 

3FADE711-D0DD-47B0-AE82-E96B057B91F1.jpeg

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby said:

What's the big fancy rosette for?

Lindy finished a title. I am honestly not sure how many q runs it took for that. I need to look it up tomorrow.  CPE trials have different scoring procedures than AKC agility that we usually compete in. 

35 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Lindy finished a title. I am honestly not sure how many q runs it took for that. I need to look it up tomorrow.  CPE trials have different scoring procedures than AKC agility that we usually compete in. 

So it's not solely for a run today, but an aggregate accomplishment from more than one event?

• Heart 1