Saturday morning chill

I got a surprise Saturday morning chill when I walked outside in shorts and a teeshirt to dump my recyclables in the bin.

Depending where you looked on the Accuweather site, it was warm for late Feb. or normal:

Our daily Accuweather forecast says today's high will be 50° and feels like 54° with a mild breeze.

image.png.2ff10e34eae84a6d742de360e785fda7.png

But today's hourly Accuweather forecast matches what it feels like now, in the 30's, and the highs will still be cold when it warms up today: cold with a cold wind with a high of 47° and feels like 42°, 40° in the shade - and it's cloudy, not partly sunny.

image.thumb.png.4ef5c65ff76ce32db498e7fab885d1af.png

• Heart 1

I heard Manche say...

Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of July
Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of July
People dancing, people laughing
A man selling ice cream
Singing Italian songs
Potete scavarli, sì io potete [ italian]
Can you dig it (yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time
For Saturday

He's been waiting now please take him to the park.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Temp dropped to 46 overnight, but it is currently 77 outside.  Been an a day for chores for me.  Washed laundry and bedding.  All folded, hung up or back on bed.  Vacuumed the whole house.  Blew off the front porch.  Spent most of this afternoon working on Eagle Scout project stuff for three Eagle Scout candidates.

Currently reviewing my notes for a presentation this evening for a Friends of Scouting Fundraiser, making some adjustments and then have to shower and head out to the Scout meeting.

Tomorrow I have three scout related meetings.  1 virtual and two in person.  The last meeting is adult only and will involve burgers and cocktails.