Water into wine.....

petitepedal

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

I am opting for an easy dinner..leftover pizza from last night..first week back at work..I did PT and I'm tired..leftover pizza with sausage on it...Catholic no meat Friday..a friend said if Jesus can change water into wine..he can change that little bit of sausage into vegetable protein....or fish :dontknow:

Tired...end of week..I'm  in :whistle:

Jesus never told anyone not to eat meat on Friday.

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, petitepedal said:

I am opting for an easy dinner..leftover pizza from last night..first week back at work..I did PT and I'm tired..leftover pizza with sausage on it...Catholic no meat Friday..a friend said if Jesus can change water into wine..he can change that little bit of sausage into vegetable protein....or fish :dontknow:

Tired...end of week..I'm  in :whistle:

I spent years having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or cheese or tuna fish for lunch on EVERY Friday and 3 hours of fasting before communion and in 5th to 8th grade I was an altar boy assigned a lot of weekday masses before school, usually Bishop Murphy's 8 am mass - I did it 6 months in a row once - where you HAD to take communion.

Then they changed all that. Remember George Carlin's joke about people doing a bum rap in Purgatory for eating meat on Friday?

I figure I'll get compensated for being wrongly oppressed when I get to the Pearly Gates like prisoners who are found to have been wrongly convicted do when they're released.

Besides, I've heard you just have to answer a question correctly to get into Heaven now.

• Haha 1