My parents are in Las Vegas

Airehead

My 75 year old mother got a wild hair and wanted to go to Las Vegas.   The reason is because she was there once when she was 16.  She wanted to see if it had changed. (Imagine 5 kids and two parents in an unairconditioned station wagon.  She did say they rented an AC unit for the drive through Death Valley and it was very state of the art.

One of my brothers, his wife, and a friend went with them.  They arrived at midnight.  My mother was so happy.  Today they went to a breakfast buffet, to the pool, for a gad about, and are going to a show tonight.

I am home shaking and reshaking my head.   My mother has never been in a plane before this.  They have traveled the country in their motor home but only to dog shows.  They have traveled to Europe and Bermuda for dog shows by boat.  

What promoted her to do this?  Is she ill?  My oldest brother says she is out spending my share of the inheritance.

In my wildest dreams I cannot imagine my mother in LAs Vegas.

• Heart 1

I am pretty annoyed that I have to spend my time worrying about the crazy antics of my parents.  When are they going to grow up???

What???  They have family with them, and it's not you. Relax. Let your brother and the rest of them stress it out. And let your folks have a good time in Vegas.  :)