Saturday Morning Tea and what is happening in the hood

petitepedal

Only 48 degrees and sunny at 9 AM...I tossed most of the night..wondering if the dessert cookie had expresso in it :wacko: also woke up with a sore knee.. Gonna check with Ian...he has done about 80 miles this week..so not sure if we will...If we do I am thinking Tank... I still need to wipe off the Madone, lube it and air the tires... Tomorrow is sounding better for the Madone.

Tea is Iron Goddess of Mercy breakfast is on the agenda...

• Heart 1

@Honey Badger  I think of the Iron Goddess as the inner strength of women....(if it was male..it would be god...) :P  Try drinking it :)

Hang in there...life is not what we see on TV....moments of chaos in a beautiful happy world.... It is moments of peace, joy, exhilaration, beauty and wonderment in a world filled with chaos, struggle, pain, sorrow and hard work...

Being a caregiver is a hard task for anyone...care giving for a parent can be rewarding and yet emotionally draining....it is not just the task of caring for them with their diminished abilities....it is a long goodbye to your early years and a hard look at mortality...not just theirs....yours. 

Sending you hugs

• Heart 1

I'm puttering around the house this morning. Still raining ☔️ and in the low 40s , supposed to drop into high 20s tomorrow. I have a crapton of plants on the deck. I'll probably take a chance on some of them and bring the rest back into the spa room. My humming birds and Baltimore orioles are back. I was trimming some of my hanging plants on May 1st and got buzzed by a hummingbird looking for a feeder. I went in and made up a batch of food and filled a feeder. As soon as I hung it up and went back in the house I heard an oriole out there. Yep, he claimed that feeder. I filled another one and the hummingbirds are happy now. I won't hang anymore feeders until the baby humming birds start feeding about June. 

I talked to Ian..and found out his ride plan for tomorrow was changed to today..which works good for me..I just tried to wipe down the Madone  :wacko: I don't think I rode it after the MS 150 last year...it is dirty...So I am off with my neighbor for a bit (the younger one...Margaret gets back from her Alaskan Cruise tomorrow)

Thanks LJ...I need to put out my humming bird feeder :cheerleader:  Might also start looking at plants..they say we will be warmer than normal thru the 20th.

• Heart 1