2017's Top QB Is...

Razors Edge

...who?

Is it still simply Tom Brady for the NFL and Mayfield for the NCAA?  Or is it a sleeper like Carson Wentz and some kid at a Division II school?  I sort of feel like it should have been the Texan's Deshaun Watson this year for the NFL and last year for the NCAA, but somehow the Heisman committee and an injury made that not true. 

Tom

9 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

#bigben

OK not really but I had this dream of him winning the league MVP and Bell winning the SB MVP.

Stop eating odd food before going to bed. Or, drink a LOT of booze.  No one should have dreams like those. In fact, those are generally called "nightmares" in the regular population.

Tom

1 minute ago, BuffJim said:

Brady 1 and Wentz 2. Maybe Big Ben 3.  Not a Patriots fan, but continue to be amazed at how good Brady is. Honorable mention to Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers.

Four older, near retirement QBs and a new guy. I'm still in the Watson camp, so I see a couple young guys carrying the torch.

What happened to Flacco or Cousins??? And how about Dak Prescott as a newer guy?

And what about college?

Tom

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Stop eating odd food before going to bed. Or, drink a LOT of booze.  No one should have dreams like those. In fact, those are generally called "nightmares" in the regular population.

Tom

What was it that Goat told you to do a few minutes ago?...................  Oh, now I remember..... "Shut Up"

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Four older, near retirement QBs and a new guy. I'm still in the Watson camp, so I see a couple young guys carrying the torch.

What happened to Flacco or Cousins??? And how about Dak Prescott as a newer guy?

And what about college?

Tom

Jared Goff is having a good season, but I'd have to see more to be convinced. Cousins isn't bad. Not a big Flacco fan.

College is kind of a dark hole for me. Sam Darnold looks pretty good, but none of the top guys will be around when the Bills Draft, unless they package a bunch of picks to move up.

Watson for sure.  Dak had sort of a sophomore year.  I'd say expect greater things from him moving forward.  Lynch Wentz is great and even greater under pressure.  Goff has a bright future.

Ben is on the down hill side of his career and Brady probably will be soon.  There's lots of talent to replace the old guys.

Brady's playing well enough, but he's not lighting it up week after week like he used to.  Still the GOAT though.

I know Wentz just had a stinker, but I believe he will learn from it and finish strong.  I'm curious to see whether he can string together a couple seasons like this.