Your eyeglass frame preferences

shootingstar

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I had those.  I put them down on the chair next to me on a flight to Paris.  I was riding in business class.  They were gone when I got back from the head.    Some thieving barstid has them now. 

Would seem pretty strange to me for someone to steal prescription glasses, what are the odds they have the same script.  Idiot probably thought they were just Oakley glasses and ended up pitching them.

My new glasses came in....

1) Prior pair, now spares, 2) New glasses, 3) New glasses with custom fit sunglass. Polarized and reeks havoc with heads up display when driving - but good to have a polarized pair. 4) My Rudy Project Rydons for riding - non polarized and also good for general wear, such as photography, where polarizing interferes.

IMG_1484.thumb.JPG.f328b8a2cb89a7bcc9165ad5e23e6b30.JPGIMG_1485.thumb.JPG.1d1607413d22a001da6dd8c4ca4623db.JPGIMG_1486.thumb.JPG.c61185f22bc57ed420060ab4f22ae001.JPGIMG_1487.thumb.JPG.7d120314325d339b7b9dfbf16b9d75f5.JPG

2 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

27e28f3d8920869df3429e7aa45d359e--amazin

This would be closer to my 80's look.   In the 90s I grew my hair long and usually wore it in a pony tail but still kept the scruffy look.  Then I got a real job in an office, not working on a boat dock.  Oh, and I never won an MTV music award.

Image result for george michael wayfarers

• Heart 1

This eyeglass frame search etc. is harder than last time.  I truly think there are less optical stores in my area.  And the inventory of the stores I've been have been ok, but just boring/conservative 80%.  I also like glasses with a lot of lens surface area.

I just came back from 3 more different stores.  

I found what I wanted at a branch of "Specsavers" and am now awaiting delivery. Frameless, with a large lens area and a pleasing shape, so I ordered two pairs as I needed a computer pair.

I think they are very attractive to the, point where I needed repeated assurances from the salesperson that I wouldn't be stalked when wearing them...........it's always been a problem. ?

• Heart 1