People are so easily conned!

jsharr

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

A warning for any of my "friends" who may be regular customers at Walmart,  Over the last month or so I became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping, which has been quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think that it couldn’t happen to you! Here’s how the scam works.

Two seriously good looking 21 year old girls come over to your car as you’re loading stuff into your trunk. They both start washing your windshield with a rag while their cleavage is practically falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It’s impossible not to look.

When you thank them or offer a tip, they say no and instead ask you for a lift to another Wal-Mart. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and gives you a blowjob, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on the 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th of last month and the 2nd of this month, 4th, three times on the 5th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again today.

I hate when that happens.

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Don't let him kid you.  Kzoo laughed.

All the way to Walmart.  He then spent about 30 minutes pretending to put stuff in his trunk and look around expectantly.  He then stood by his car, pulled out his wallet and began to count money out loud.  He had 7 ones, but he acted like they were hundreds.  one HUNDRED, two HUNDRED,...