Anyone here do any Indian dishes (cooking style)

petitepedal

For lazy cooks like me, there is lots of tasty, ready made Indian cooking sauces that make whipping up a tasty dish fast and easy.

I brown up  some chicken strips, saute some veggies, like onions,peppers, and whatever else I might have laying around, open the jar, pour on the sauce, and 5 minutes later, it's ready to serve with rice and naan.

I like the really spicy ones, but for my wife's sake, no more that two hot peppers out of three on the label.

17 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

For lazy cooks like me, there is lots of tasty, ready made Indian cooking sauces that make whipping up a tasty dish fast and easy.

I brown up  some chicken strips, saute some veggies, like onions,peppers, and whatever else I might have laying around, open the jar, pour on the sauce, and 5 minutes later, it's ready to serve with rice and naan.

I like the really spicy ones, but for my wife's sake, no more that two hot peppers out of three on the label.

Better than any premade sauces IMO is from scratch but with a bought spice mix, I can get genuine Indian and Pakistani blends foil packed, the quality and freshness is very good. We are spoiled here with all the ethnic grocers in town.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

Better than any premade sauces IMO is from scratch but with a bought spice mix, I can get genuine Indian and Pakistani blends foil packed, the quality and freshness is very good. We are spoiled here with all the ethnic grocers in town.

Not enjoying a good curry just ain't English!   :)