Today's The Big Day!

ChrisL

The rehearsal is done, family gatherings had, everyone who is going to be here is here.  

Wife leaves shortly for hair appt and then she's getting dressed at the hotel with our daughter.  I have the morning free and am meeting the wedding party at 2 PM.  Everything is set, just need to get it done.

I apparently caused a stir at the rehearsal with the grooms family.  As I walked my daughter down the isle he stuck his hand out to shake and I drilled him on the shoulder pretty hard (actually a little harder than I meant)   Everyone gasped, I LOL'd, gave him a bear hug and took my position.  

I had about 10 people ask me if I'm going to hit him in the wedding. Probably not was my response. ?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, donkpow said:

So he's a pussy? :lol:

Best wishes. :)

Yeah kinda, when we played softball we had a bench clearing incident that nearly led to a fight.  After cooler heads prevailed we all sat back down and he was gone!?!?  He went to the car while my daughter stayed with the team?

I lit into him, told him if he ever runs on his team again I'd personally kick his ass.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Don’t forget your checkbook. 

Congrats!!!  Enjoy the festivities. 

Lol. I'm looking at me. Morning after our wedding we go to check out and they wanted the money for the reception also. I didn't have enough in my checking account. It was in my money market. And i couldnt transfer it on the weekend. And we were flying out to San Juan & Barbados. FIL bailed me out

• Heart 1