I said I wasn't gonna, but I just might

smudge

Sleep in the shed loft again this weekend.  I've got the loft pretty well insulated, and I plan on getting more insulation in the walls. I also have the gable vent closed off; that was letting in a lot of cold air.  AND the expected lows will be ABOVE the single digits!! (we had 11 this morning, camp had 7 degrees)  I'm going tomorrow morning and will stay the night for more work time. HoSmudge will come up on Sunday he says.  Sooooo..... wolves coyotes be damned! I am hoping to spend another night in the loft........ even though I said I'd never do that again until next summer.  

Fingers crossed.

P.S.  I WILL have the chamber pot in the shed with me!

• Heart 3

31 minutes ago, smudge said:

Sleep in the she shed loft again this weekend.  I've got the loft pretty well insulated, and I plan on getting more insulation in the walls. I also have the gable vent closed off; that was letting in a lot of cold air.  AND the expected lows will be ABOVE the single digits!! (we had 11 this morning, camp had 7 degrees)  I'm going tomorrow morning and will stay the night for more work time. HoSmudge will come up on Sunday he says.  Sooooo..... wolves coyotes be damned! I am hoping to spend another night in the loft........ even though I said I'd never do that again until next summer.  

Fingers crossed.

P.S.  I WILL have the chamber pot in the shed with me!

FIFY

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1