I've become a tv watcher. Binge style.

Further

55 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Sopranos, Deadwood, Madmen. Ken Burns Country Music Documentary. 

I only got to watch one season of the Sopranos when we spent the weekend at my daughter’s house.  It was enjoyable. I am enjoying Breaking Bad too.

I need to watch a Ken Burns one. Jazz would be good.  And I love music biopics, most recently I Called Him Morgan, featuring the woman who murdered her husband, phenom jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan. 

• Heart 1

37 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I only got to watch one season of the Sopranos when we spent the weekend at my daughter’s house.  It was enjoyable. I am enjoying Breaking Bad too.

I need to watch a Ken Burns one. Jazz would be good.  And I love music biopics, most recently I Called Him Morgan, featuring the woman who murdered her husband, phenom jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan. 

Ken Burns Jazz is great. The Country one is beyond great. 

9 hours ago, Further said:

We watched Yellowstone. We watched Better Call Saul. We watched Blacklist.

Enjoyed them all.

What should we watch next ?

On Saturday mornings - like today - I binge watch reruns of the BBC Comedy Last of the Summer Wine on Washington D.C PBS, about retired guys getting themselves into hot water with crazy ideas.  There are half hour episodes from 6:30 am to 9 and I have my DVR record them automatically, including the two episodes shown each weekday, to I don't miss them.

On Sunday mornings, one-hour episode reruns of Scorpion are on cable's Pop TV from 1 am to 4 pm.  I DVR them. too.

Those are my main binge watching shows.  Scorpion only ran 4 years so I might get tired of it soon.  Last of the Summer Wine ran from 1973 to 2010 - with some of the same retired characters throughout - so I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

5 hours ago, team scooter said:

Right now I'm binging on the Longmire series. Its about an old fashioned Wyoming Sheriff that uses an old steel coffee thermos, drives an old Ford Bronco and refuses to get a cellphone. 

There sure is a lotta crime in Absoroka County. I watched all of it. Now I am going back & watching it again. Walt looked a lot younger in the pilot episode. Deputy Vic Moretti is daughter of one of our contractors. I told her mom that she needs to button up that top button on her uniform

• Haha 2