Dollar shave club

Gump

So you're a chic? 

Nope..., just have better things to do with my hormones than growing pubic hair on my face.

It is weird, both my brothers have heavy beard, and hairy.  Like at the beach looking like they are carrying a dead beaver over their shoulder- hairy, and I am not.  I look like I shave my chest and arms,but I don't.  I keep asking my mom of she went alley-catting at the nearby reservation one night many years ago.  She no longer thinks it is funny. 

And as we have aged, both brothers are now bald, and I still have a full head of hair, like my 80 year old dad does. 

Nope..., just have better things to do with my hormones than growing pubic hair on my face.

It is weird, both my brothers have heavy beard, and hairy.  Like at the beach looking like they are carrying a dead beaver over their shoulder- hairy, and I am not.  I look like I shave my chest and arms,but I don't.  I keep asking my mom of she went alley-catting at the nearby reservation one night many years ago.  She no longer thinks it is funny. 

And as we have aged, both brothers are now bald, and I still have a full head of hair, like my 80 year old dad does. 

Did you ask your mom why you aren't like your brothers? :whistle:  

Maybe your mother went alley-catting before your brothers were born.   :D

I remember a couple in my church (many years ago) that had two boys, about a year apart in age.  The oldest looked exactly like his Dad (dark complexion, dark hair, heavy set) while the younger boy looked exactly like his mother (blonde hair, freckles, skinny).   It happens.   :nod head:

I keep asking my mom of she went alley-catting at the nearby reservation one night many years ago.  She no longer thinks it is funny. 

Now you just have to add "The truth hurts, doesn't it?" ;)

Every time I see my parents I ask if I was adopted... Mom always says I look too much like them to be adopted. 

I reply with it was a good match done by the children's home.

They never find me funny :(

See, I know I'm not adopted.  I can tell where the screwup in each of my genes came from.

There is not doubt that i'm not adopted.. both of my parents are just a little less crazy then me :)

Ask Couch about that... he know the strangeness that is my family, and I bet it gives him nightmares! 

What ever Schick razors on sale when I need to buy them, Cream-O-Shave Cream works well for me. And yes, I still use a styptic from time to time. Heavy beard, smooth tender baby like flesh. Ouch.

I hate shaving. I don't like neckties either. Nobody asked about the ties, but what the hell. Thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

• Heart 1