That was painful

petitepedal

Just now, MoseySusan said:

What do you suppose is happening? 

I think I find a "comfortable" place in my nest of pllows..and go to sleep intending to not move it..but I am not sure the arm relaxes...

:whistle: relaxing and letting gravity work is a challenge for me. :dontknow:

• Hugs 2

I slept in a recliner when I was in my sling for several weeks. One day I noticed my feet and legs were a bit puffy. I laid on my back on the bed and the swelling went down. I tried to sleep in the bed more after. I like to sleep on the broken side. Sleeping on my back or the other side took some adjustment. 
When I returned to work, the hardest part was getting my arm out the window to swipe my parking pass by the reader. That could be painful!

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, groupw said:

I slept in a recliner when I was in my sling for several weeks. One day I noticed my feet and legs were a bit puffy. I laid on my back on the bed and the swelling went down. I tried to sleep in the bed more after. I like to sleep on the broken side. Sleeping on my back or the other side took some adjustment. 
When I returned to work, the hardest part was getting my arm out the window to swipe my parking pass by the reader. That could be painful!

That's how I get in and out of my garage...

Yup sleep is more challenging than pain control..after I slid off the leather sofa recliner (only place with left buttons after first surgery)..I opted for every damn pillow in the house nesting me into a V shape.

I am using the adjustable part of my bed ..new this round!

20240301_102427.jpg

34 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

That's how I get in and out of my garage...

Yup sleep is more challenging than pain control..after I slid off the leather sofa recliner (only place with left buttons after first surgery)..I opted for every damn pillow in the house nesting me into a V shape.

I am using the adjustable part of my bed ..new this round!

20240301_102427.jpg

Your key setup reminds me of getting the bathroom key at an old service station 😂

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1