Happy Tuesday

Kzoo

Toosday is the vernal equinox. After work, 4:00, I will perform the annual ritual with the corresponding pomp and circumstance to pack the snow shovels away. I will play a recording of Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring for the ceremony. My neighbor jumped the gun and put his snow blower away on Saturday. I will also walk the dogs and throw the frisbee a bit. It always wears them out and they sleep more better.

• Like 1

Sure Happy It's Tuesday.

Getting ready for a trip to Cincinnati tomorrow. WoJSTL's oldest brother kicked the bucket. It wasn't unexpected. His family and finances are a mess. I feel sorry for his wife as she's left with three grandchildren that are not hers. The daughter isn't allowed to have them because she's married to a sex offender.

While there we will be helping my brother / WoJSTL's sister pack up their house. They are moving to Omaha because their daughter chooses husbands badly and has three young children. However in a recent development, their son has a lot of problems now. Evidently his girlfriend stole $90,000 from his business and set his house on fire to cover up things. She's spent a few years in jail for attempted murder of her former husband. He says that he still loves her. Drugs are involved.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

It’s taco Tuesday here, as well. Chicken tacos for lunch. My plan today is a bike ride to the bird food store, start packing for our trip, take #2 walking somewhere and then he’s going to a movie with friends.