New phone

Allen

years ago I went w/ my friend & his dad on their boat. My friend had one of those belt phone holders where you rotate it 90° to remove it. Well he bent over on the dock to pick up a line, phone rotated, fell, bounced off dock, then splash :(

• Heart 1

I used to manage a boat rental business.  Current boss and some friends had a boat and would always stop by the dock.  I like this as both their girlfriends were hot and did not wear modest bikinis.  Lance, the not boss friend carried a pager.  That should tell you when this was.  Anywho, one day his pager was going crazy while he was out of his boat.  Boss friend Gust got tired of the noise and grabbed the pager and threw it out into the lake.  When Lance got back Gust told him that the lake called his pager or some such.  I do not recall all the details as Cheryl was wearing a thong bikini.  It was white.  She was tall, thin, very tan and had blonde hair.  She was also a model at the time.  

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

So I suppose you lost all your contacts and now have an excuse for not inviting us to your house warming party.  I understand.

I can just hear the heartfelt "oops" as @Allen watched the phone sink into the depths.  His smile told the whole story.

• Heart 2

47 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I do not recall all the details as Cheryl was wearing a thong bikini.  It was white.  She was tall, thin, very tan and had blonde hair.  She was also a model at the time.  

Did you happen to keep her number? :humping:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

years ago I went w/ my friend & his dad on their boat. My friend had one of those belt phone holders where you rotate it 90° to remove it. Well he bent over on the dock to pick up a line, phone rotated, fell, bounced off dock, then splash :(

I did a similar thing but it was the toilet after I took a leak & was bending over to flush.  Gross as hell but I saved the phone…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1