Should Wilbur just buy an old Greyhound bus

jsharr

2 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

I don't know,  The Pacer looks pretty sharp too and with that racing stripe, it would be just as fast the Gremblin.

d43c3f4b9471036b6afff6b47f728486--fishbo

It would give dinneR a little more leg room in the hatch to stretch out too. 

I did say a Pacer wagon.  BTW, Passion Purple comes off more greenish and wood toney in real life.

rare rides a pristine amc pacer wagon from 1978

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I did say a Pacer wagon.  BTW, Passion Purple comes off more greenish and wood toney in real life.

rare rides a pristine amc pacer wagon from 1978

With the leg room in the back of the wagon, dinneR will be tempted to spend the rest of his life back there.

1 minute ago, Mr. Silly said:

With the leg room in the back of the wagon, dinneR will be tempted to spend the rest of his life back there.

It has more room than the $5k per month closet he is living in for the time being.

Just now, dinneR said:

Growing up, my neighbor had a Pacer. They'd give me a ride to school sometimes. It always smelled like Fruit Loops. Never did like those neighbors.

I bet they ate froot loops when they got the munchies.  Stoners love Pacers.  Little known fact but @Mr. Silly keeps his dreds and his weed in his hat and he also smells of sugary breakfast cereal.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I bet they ate froot loops when they got the munchies.  Stoners love Pacers.  Little known fact but @Mr. Silly keeps his dreds and his weed in his hat and he also smells of sugary breakfast cereal.  

These people were nutso. The parents fought constantly. It was loud. They ended getting divorced and the husband got arrested for sexually assaulting his patients. He was a dentist and he'd give them meds and feel them up. Totally creepy. They had a pool. I bought a kiddy pool and would sit in it and drink beer with my friends. We'd peel the labels off the bottles, soak them and throw them at the side of his house and they'd stick. I'm not sure why my parents put up with me, but damn that was funny as fuck when you are 19.

• Heart 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, dinneR said:

We'd peel the labels off the bottles, soak them and throw them at the side of his house and they'd stick. I'm not sure why my parents put up with me, but damn that was funny as fuck when you are 19.

Your parents probably didn't like them either.

• Heart 2