2 games done and

Kzoo

• Kzoo changed the title to 2 games done and
6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I have never had a bracket, other than the ones that hold up shelves.

I think I did one year and I was so far off I realized it was much more enjoyable not to try and stroke my ego (because doing one of those is a very humbling experience) and just kick back and watch the upsets unfold.  I typically root for the underdog anyway.  I love to see David beat Goliath any day.

49 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

I typically root for the underdog anyway.  I love to see David beat Goliath any day.

You can wager you retirement fund on my alma mater, Oakland University.  They're playing Kentucky.  They're right in your wheelhouse

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

It was the on one I watched.

I had to choose between the Bears and the Wings.  They both won but the Wings had the better chance of winning when I had to make the decision.  I had to go with them.

1 hour ago, Mr. Silly said:

I had to choose between the Bears and the Wings.  They both won but the Wings had the better chance of winning when I had to make the decision.  I had to go with them.

You loss.  It was a 3 point difference most of the game.  In the second half Oakland would spread it to 7 and KY would come back.  It came down to intentional fouls and free throws (which Oakland didn't do real well at) right down to the last 4 seconds.

50 minutes ago, Kirby said:

The Kentucky/Oakland game blew a lot of brackets!

I enjoyed the Oakland win but Kentucky was one of my final four.   I should remember that Calipari has trouble getting a team past the fist round.

26 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

I wonder if Stetson even bothers coming out after half-time?

You made me go look at the score.  That score looks more like a 1 - 15 game from years ago (before parity crept in)