Be funny ..now

shootingstar

Her chart made me laugh.

As I said months ago, I don't quite have an accurate idea for majority of guys' health around my age.  Dearie was older...and quite healthy. So my expectations might be slightly warped. No, he didn't yet have false teeth /dentures.

• Heart 3

30 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

It’s no wonder I was in such high demand. I am tall and I have a full set of teeth, bought and paid for. :D

And you're still around!  That disparity starts to be important and clearly makes the older guys (especially tall w/ teeth) more in demand!  I can't imagine what another decade adds/subtracts rom the list, but "a pulse" might be it. :dontknow:  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Does anyone remember when I was dating Karen? She checked off all my boxes of what I was looking for except distance. She had good reason to stay in her area so I would have had to pretty much get rid of most of my belongings and move to Macedonia. We are still friends and we still reminisce about what could have been. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby said:

The running joke in my condo complex is that an eligible bachelor is one who can drive at night.

LOL, I can now. Before my eye surgery I had to use the braille lines on the center of the road and the shoulder to drive at night. It was scary. :runcirclsmiley:

5 minutes ago, Kirby said:

The running joke in my condo complex is that an eligible bachelor is one who can drive at night.

They call the main dining room at my mother's seniors complex "The departure lounge".  I told her to stay away from that one. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Kinda sad. It doesn't need to be that way.

Honest, Dearie would have a contrary opinion.  He wouldn't say to them, but say privately to me about such a situation:   "Plan your life, earlier  --without need to drive."  Thankfully I never chose him because he did/could drive before he stopped driving....'cause wherever we lived, no need to drive.