I like our greenhouse.

11 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

Giving several large bags of it every week to our daughter for their family of 5 kids. 

Are you trying to make enemies out of your grand kids?  Send burger, pizza and ice cream.

I would love a large greenhouse to do that!

There's an estate around the corner from us that just went up for sale.  The greenhouse is around 750 Sq ft.  With plumbing, heat, an attached shed.  That place might be the only one I'd consider selling my house for.

16 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

We have been having all the fresh salad we can eat.  Giving several large bags of it every week to our daughter for their family of 5 kids.  Very good lettuce, spinach, radishes, and tomatoes are in bloom.  I am sure  we are spending more to heat and grow these veggies than it would cost to go to Walmart and buy them but I think they taste better.  Is a huge salad every meal harmful to us?

That's great and I'm jealous with my little 2-shelf micro greenhouse where I might try growing carrots in the winter.

9 minutes ago, 12string said:

I would love a large greenhouse to do that!

There's an estate around the corner from us that just went up for sale.  The greenhouse is around 750 Sq ft.  With plumbing, heat, an attached shed.  That place might be the only one I'd consider selling my house for.

Ours is only 120 sq. ft.  10 x 12.  Not large but still enough for us and expensive enough to heat in the winter.

20240206_155323.thumb.jpg.a69aa2b352a9bbfe620a4d2c572a1b2f.jpg

• Heart 3