Is anyone here going to stay up and watch Peyton tonight?

Parr8hed

Yup, I love football.

Don't let the other Boston kids know I said this, but Peyton has been in fine form. He's talented no doubt. Understands the game and can read defenses so well. I still hate his mechanics. That chicken step thing he does to hike the ball drives me crazy, it's just so exaggerated. I would complain that he still acts like a baby when the defense rattles him but Tom Brady seems to be taking a page from the same book and doing the same thing now.

Manning is looking better than ever.  

I will watch, at least some of it.  I expect the Raiders to lay down as expected, and lose by 15 points or more.

That was pretty accurate.  16 points.   :)

Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is off to a stellar start to the regular season.

Manning set an NFL record, becoming the first quarterback to have 12 touchdown passes in three games.

During a 37-21 win over the Oakland Raiders, Manning completed 32 of 37 passes for 374 yards and three touchdowns. He has zero interceptions.

"I think he's started up where he left off last year, improved on that," Broncos coach John Fox told reporters. "We've added some weapons, personnel-wise, that we brought in that have helped us. He's an incredible player as far as the way he prepares and communicates things to his team."

Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider

Aaron Wilson covers the Ravens for The Baltimore Sun.

• Heart 1

I watched the first 3 series of possessions, then went to sleep.  Looks like Peyton put on a clinic based on the highlights.  Even watching the highlights, I am pretty impressed with how much better the Raiders look over last year, I think they're going to be better than people expected.

Yes, no real difficulty picking apart the Raiders secondary at will.  It was scary, really, how easy it was for the Donkeys.  Pryor did better than I expected, btw.  I had no real hope that he would be a decent pro after watching him at Ohio State (I didn't think he had the smarts), but he did well.

I watched a bit and then fell asleep, woke up, turned off the tv and went to bed.  Heard Pryor got a concussion?  Manning's accuracy is impressive.  On the first drive, he threaded the needle with a pass to a double covered receiver on the sidelines that was amazing to watch.