Don't call me Dr. Airehead....

Airehead

Wilbur, the title gives me a sense of accomplishment but the pride comes in the evidence that I am making a difference in the lives of the children trusted to me and their families.

She may just be wacky but I will withhold a final opinion until she comes to spend a day learning about our school.

That all said, I will have great pride when I finally get my pilot's license finished (ASEL not cool stuff like you.)

And don't call me Dr. Airehead, please call me Aire.

• Heart 1

Wilbur, the title gives me a sense of accomplishment but the pride comes in the evidence that I am making a difference in the lives of the children trusted to me and their families.

She may just be wacky but I will withhold a final opinion until she comes to spend a day learning about our school.

That all said, I will have great pride when I finally get my pilot's license finished (ASEL not cool stuff like you.)

ASEL,  I am impressed.  My goal for next summer is ASES.  WoD_P says she has no interest in getting her taildragger endorsement.

Good for you Dr. A. !!  When will you finish your pilot's licence?