I don't feel as comfortable in my relationship with Road Runner

AirwickWithCheese

We've become good friends over the years at this forum. Slightly above RG, slightly below my relationship with Wilbur. 

However, since his Snow Bunny picture, I am more reticent and apprehensive. 

There's the beard and he is taller than I expected. I should have paid more heed to the warning signs. 

Disinterest in a Snapper riding mower, no mention of church on Sundays, and that woman YouTube singer he praises more than Karen Carpenter.   

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

We've become good friends over the years at this forum. Slightly above RG, slightly below my relationship with Wilbur. 

However, since his Snow Bunny picture, I am more resistant and apprehensive. 

There's the beard and he is taller than I expected. I should have paid more heed to the warning signs. 

Disinterest in a Snapper riding mower, no mention of church on Sundays, and that woman YouTube singer he praises more than Karen Carpenter.   

A simple 'he's not my type' would have worked.

• Whatever 1

5 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

Me too. :D

This has always hurt our relationship here. I feel somewhat deceived by Road Runner now. He is another Trenton, LJ, and Wilt Chamberlain. 

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

This is hurtful.  I knew you long before Wilbur showed up.  :(  

True, but if you look at the posts from the first 2 years of the forum seems I couldn't buy a like from you.   :(

I really didn't care for you and your freak show heighth until you would stand with me on my insanity when most others were jumping off like intoxicated rats. 

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

However, since his Snow Bunny picture, I am more reticent and apprehensive. 

I am just having trouble transitioning my image of him from Larry David to Billy Crystal. :D

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1