DOMINO!!!

jsharr

Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature

Domino is 5 years old and was surrendered by his owners.  He was heart worm positive.  Dallas Street Dog advocates is going to get him healthy and find him a new human.

If you ever need a good place to get rid of your extra money, consider a donation.

https://www.dsda.org/

• Heart 4

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

My wife was actually talking about a larger dog the other night... I’m thinking the next one, I really like the dynamic in our house with Jack.

I can hook you up with DSDA.  Not sure they will ever drive a dog to Cali again, but you never know.....

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, jsharr said:

D+1.  It is like N+1, but for dogs.

Especially with herding breads.  I'd throw balls and Frisbee until my arm was ready to fall off before we got the second Aussie because my Border Collie is now to old to play with our other Aussie.

• Heart 1

I could have taken an Aussie from it's owner on a call a couple months ago. Had a dog bed under the return of the desk with the computer I was working on. He walked by me getting into the bed and I reflexively scratched behind his ears and on his side.  A couple minutes later he came back and put his head in my lap for more. I don't think the owner is a bad guy, but appeared he and the dog didn't have a connection. The owner had to go somewhere and called the dog. The dog looked at me as if asking if it was ok. I gave a nod and he went. 

I don't want a dog at the house until we are done travelling or we move down to Arizona so our girls can watch it. It's just too stressful for them at kennels.