Dinner is going to be very exciting tonight!

Kirby

I have been buying a sack full of Taco Bell stuff, take it home & dump it on the table. We (missus & me) eat it up, like it all, some more than other, but have no idea what is what.

But I have a feeling that all the medical testing I've been undergoing is going to change my diet  ?

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Further said:

I have been buying a sack full of Taco Bell stuff, take it home & dump it on the table. We (missus & me) eat it up, like it all, some more than other, but have no idea what is what.

But I have a feeling that all the medical testing I've been undergoing is going to change my diet  ?

What could be better than TB every night? :dontknow:

1 hour ago, Further said:

The only thing they changed on my diet is they eliminated salt. I have to take my blood pressure three times a day and journal it until December 20th. I’m three weeks in and my blood pressure has been anywhere from high normal in the morning to very low normal in the afternoon and evening. I. Not supposed to eat pickles or pickled hot peppers (oh crap, I forgot to bring Ralph a bunch of hot peppers when we got together a week ago :facepalm:).

7 hours ago, Further said:

Yes, diet change is what I fear may be coming.  It was a good run of 73 years of eating what I wanted though,.

6 hours ago, roadsue said:

Updates? And did you have wine with your empanada?

It turns out I had the beef, with sesame noodles and coleslaw.  Served with a lovely glass of seltzer.  I'm still alive and well today, so the one day past  "sell by" didn't do significant damage.

• Hugs 1