ramblings of events of the day

Parr8hed

2 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

My toe hurts pretty bad.  Em hit it with a fastball last night.  (No, not the same toe).

I am working at a clinic downtown.  Very urban crowd in here.  There is a black dude playing Florida Georgia Line as loud as it will go on his phone and all of the other black dudes are looking at him like they want to kick his ass.

I walked next door to have breakfast at a White Castle.   I was staring into my phone, eating my sausage slider and a homeless black dude started yelling at me about how he hated M-F'ing white people from Indiana.  That was fun.

There is a dude cheering in the clinic because he said "WE DID IT!!!!  We impeached Trump!!!  He's OUT OF HERE".  ..... Yea, um about that?

My toe still hurts.  

I have to go home and build half a wall tonight.  

Related image

• Haha 1

Just now, JerrySTL said:

I'm glad my work days are usually boring. 

This particular clinic has it's moments.  A few weeks ago a dude told me that he wasn't scared to "Dump me on my Fucking head".   He got a trip to jail and now my co-workers won't let that one go.  I'll show up at 5:00 am to start work and someone will say "You been dumped on your fucking head lately?"

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Haha.  Word.  And I have had gout in this toe before.  It feels very "gouty"right now.  

take three aleve and get a prescription for allopurinol.

Do you drink lots of stuff with aspertame in it?  That is one of my triggers.

The other is processed deli meat like Subway uses.  I cut out diet soda and subway sandwiches and my gout all but disappears.

Just now, jsharr said:

take three aleve and get a prescription for allopurinol.

Do you drink lots of stuff with aspertame in it?  That is one of my triggers.

The other is processed deli meat like Subway uses.  I cut out diet soda and subway sandwiches and my gout all but disappears.

It's not really gout though.  Did you read the part where Em hit me with a fastball again?

It's not really gout though.  Did you read the part where Em hit me with a fastball again?

but you said it was not that toe, so I thought some other toe that had not been hit by your beast of a daughter hurt.

Just trying to help.

Are all murses this touchy?

• Haha 1

But remember the important part, it's only white people who are racist and it's our fault because we are obviously not sensitive to their needs nor do we try to understand them.

Of course, were you wearing Indiana University gear?  If that's the case, I have to halfway agree with him as I hate people from there too.  :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Indy said:

But remember the important part, it's only white people who are racist and it's our fault because we are obviously not sensitive to their needs nor do we try to understand them.

Of course, were you wearing Indiana University gear?  If that's the case, I have to halfway agree with him as I hate people from there too.  :D

Well yes. IU toboggan on. 

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

but you said it was not that toe, so I thought some other toe that had not been hit by your beast of a daughter hurt.

Just trying to help.

Are all murses this touchy?

Not the same toe she hit me in last year. It’s my other big toe. 

• Heart 1

Not the same toe she hit me in last year. It’s my other big toe. 

Didn’t someone tell you the last time to wear steel-toe boots when you catch for Em-on-fire?

i would’ve told that dude that I hate white people from Indiana too. You guys have something in common; build on that.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

My toe hurts pretty bad.  Em hit it with a fastball last night.  (No, not the same toe).

I am working at a clinic downtown.  Very urban crowd in here.  There is a black dude playing Florida Georgia Line as loud as it will go on his phone and all of the other black dudes are looking at him like they want to kick his ass.

I walked next door to have breakfast at a White Castle.   I was staring into my phone, eating my sausage slider and a homeless black dude started yelling at me about how he hated M-F'ing white people from Indiana.  That was fun.

There is a dude cheering in the clinic because he said "WE DID IT!!!!  We impeached Trump!!!  He's OUT OF HERE".  ..... Yea, um about that?

My toe still hurts.  

I have to go home and build half a wall tonight.  

Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Didn’t someone tell you the last time to wear steel-toe boots when you catch for Em-on-fire?

i would’ve told that dude that I hate white people from Indiana too. You guys have something in common; build on that.

Her pitching coach suggested it as well.  I was wearing freaking shin guards with the foot protector thingies that come off the end of them.  Guess that's not enough.