16 YO MTB Prodigy

Zealot

This kid is awesome! Riding with Rémy!!

And honestly, Rémy talking all the way down is pretty impressive on its own. I couldn’t pay attention to the trail and converse like that! Heck, I couldn’t ride down that trail like that either, without talking...  😉 

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Those are tough trails.  No fun at all in the rain.  Too much moss covered granite an a lot of off camber turns.  Yeah, like Remy said, the bridges are like ice when they are wet. 

I’ve never been out there, but I’ve gone down hard on wet bridges here.  Hurts a lot!! 

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

The kid shreds!  I ride trails with similar technicality but admittedly will walk certain sections instead of getting in over my head & biffing.

I have ridden trails with that level of difficulty as well. And crashed a bit! 😉And if I haven’t  been on the bike in a while, I get cold feet on some sections and walk as well. 

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I am sure there are a number of new trails I have never seen but yeah, we did a lot of riding at Whistler and Squamish.  I lived there for my first 30 years or so.  :) 

That’s awesome, Wilbur! Would be great to cut your teeth at a place like that!