The missing quarters mystery

Parsnip Totin Jack

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Dibs on the Texas quarters!!!!!

Screw you @Kzoo!!!!!

I’ll let you know how many Texas quarters there are. Since everything is bigger in Texas, these quarters are worth $1.00 each. I will require payment (Venmo or PayPal) prior to shipping.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

I’ll let you know how many Texas quarters there are. Since everything is bigger in Texas, these quarters are worth $1.00 each. I will require payment (Venmo or PayPal) prior to shipping.

Done.

Sucker!!!  I was willing to pay $1.50 each! 

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

She explained that years ago Mom gave her a heavy Louis Vuitton bag for safekeeping. She was calling to see if Mom wanted it back since it had been years. So after work today I’m going to pick up the bucket of quarters and a Louis Vuitton bag. I’ll deposit the quarters into Mom’s credit union account and see if one of my sisters wants an uppity bag.

The bucket of quarters was in the LV bag????

I was wrong, it wasn’t the bucket of quarters I thought, but it was coin. The LV bag is duffel size. Weighed about 50 lbs. Rolled quarters alone was $380. She has baggies of coin. Foreign from trips to Europe, preEU. Francs, lira, Greek coins, whatever they’re called. Silver dollars, silver quarters, half dollars, wheat pennies, even a few from Chuck E Cheese. Go grandma!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1