I do not have Covid

petitepedal

8 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It's age restricted and available on utube only.

Worked for me but I am younger than you. Directions for the old people living under age restrictions:

Just below the chin of the Youtube presenter is a "play button." 

It looks like this:

image.jpeg.ef30c8c2448f2ef4bfa7fee69925ca47.jpeg

Click on it using your computer's mouse. Don't try to tap it with your finger unless you are using touch screen. It won't work. If you have a touch screen like an ipad, then you can use your finger or fancy stylus.

Proceed to watch the funny video.

6 minutes ago, dennis said:

Worked for me but I am younger than you. Directions for the old people living under age restrictions:

Just below the chin of the Youtube presenter is a "play button." 

It looks like this:

image.jpeg.ef30c8c2448f2ef4bfa7fee69925ca47.jpeg

Click on it using your computer's mouse. Don't try to tap it with your finger unless you are using touch screen. It won't work. If you have a touch screen like an ipad, then you can use your finger or fancy stylus.

Proceed to watch the funny video.

That's very nice but you younguns there is no presenter or play button.  There is a large exclamation point in a circle and a message in white letters on a black background stating that this video is age limited and available on your tube only.  How did they know that I was old?

Wait......maybe I'm old because I'm not on a phone at work.  Now, I can go to utube and watch it but not directly from jsharr's quarantined post.  I am required to sign a disclaimer that I will not sue your tube should my heart rate become too high or my bowels void while watching.

33 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

That's very nice but you younguns there is no presenter or play button.  There is a large exclamation point in a circle and a message in white letters on a black background stating that this video is age limited and available on your tube only.  How did they know that I was old?

Wait......maybe I'm old because I'm not on a phone at work.  Now, I can go to utube and watch it but not directly from jsharr's quarantined post.  I am required to sign a disclaimer that I will not sue your tube should my heart rate become too high or my bowels void while watching.

You don't see:

image.thumb.png.cdb5219ba4498aa24bf1388d673abc52.png

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Sorry,  did not know the youtube poster put an age restriction on the video.   Cannot find an unrestricted one.  I suck.

I thought Maxx was a Chrome guy.  Maybe even a Chromebook guy????  Anyone using Chrome or a Chromebook would seemingly have a Google account which would get them past any user log in.

18 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I thought Maxx was a Chrome guy.  Maybe even a Chromebook guy????  Anyone using Chrome or a Chromebook would seemingly have a Google account which would get them past any user log in.

Nope.  There are attempts to get me to use google accounts for all sorts of things such as logins to my paypal account.  Trusting google farther than necessary strikes me as foolish to the n'th degree.  I use google other than as a search engine among many because it's required for my chromebook.  No further.

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Nope.  There are attempts to get me to use google accounts for all sorts of things such as logins to my paypal account.  Trusting google farther than necessary strikes me as foolish to the n'th degree.  I use google other than as a search engine among many because it's required for my chromebook.  No further.

Help me out here. You don't trust google so you bought a chromebook?

Isn't that like saying you hate GM so you bought a Chevy?

• Heart 1

Just now, dennis said:

Help me out here. You don't trust google so you bought a chromebook?

Isn't that like saying you hate GM so you bought a Chevy?

Nope.  The chromebook is limited to certain uses.  Allowing google to log me into paypal with my gmail password would simply be foolish.  Paypal has attempted to do just this and I've used my security profile there to eliminate the google log in possibility.

And I see no dichotomy in the purchase of a Chevy and a dislike for GM.  It's very possible to do both with good reasons for each.

10 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Nope.  The chromebook is limited to certain uses.  Allowing google to log me into paypal with my gmail password would simply be foolish.  Paypal has attempted to do just this and I've used my security profile there to eliminate the google log in possibility.

And I see no dichotomy in the purchase of a Chevy and a dislike for GM.  It's very possible to do both with good reasons for each.

So if you thought GM made crummy cars, you would buy a Chevy? Maybe you should stick to Buick, Pontiac, or Oldsmobile. Or Saturn, Hummer or GMC. Or Opel, yes get an Opel.

I like your logic Max.

1 hour ago, dennis said:

So if you thought GM made crummy cars, you would buy a Chevy? Maybe you should stick to Buick, Pontiac, or Oldsmobile. Or Saturn, Hummer or GMC. Or Opel, yes get an Opel.

I like your logic Max.

Then again I might dislike GM because of the street car conspiracy or their foul smelling buses.