I got exposed

Longjohn

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Maybe.  Sometimes the Meter is cranky sticks.

I think a conditional "10.00" score should be penciled in for now.  If the Cranky Meter doesn't come up with a new score - say in the next 24 hrs - the conditional score will be considered final.

• Heart 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

I think a conditional "10.00" score should be penciled in for now.  If the Cranky Meter doesn't come up with a new score - say in the next 24 hrs - the conditional score will be considered final.

Think all you want.  You don't make the rules.  They are set in The Manual.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Longjohn said:

After my hip surgery they had me in physical therapy four times learning how to walk and do stairs wearing only a hospital gown. Before they took me the fifth time they asked me if I would like a pair of pajama bottoms. I said “You have pajama bottoms? Why didn’t someone tell me?” The rest of the people in PT had already been mooned.

Back in 2016 when I was in the hospital with pancreatitis (about 2 1/2 weeks), I arrived at the hospital in a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals.  (it was August)  I wore the shorts for at least 1 week before WoBG brought me another pair of shorts to wear.   No way was I going to just wear the hospital gown.   I didn't need to expose myself to anyone.. 

My room mate for one of the weeks... only his gown.  

2 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

Back in 2016 when I was in the hospital with pancreatitis (about 2 1/2 weeks), I arrived at the hospital in a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals.  (it was August)  I wore the shorts for at least 1 week before WoBG brought me another pair of shorts to wear.   No way was I going to just wear the hospital gown.   I didn't need to expose myself to anyone.. 

My room mate for one of the weeks... only his gown.  

The only thing I was wearing was a brand new pair of bibs and a jersey. They cut that off me in the ambulance.