Square Wheels Cycling

Sooooo, guess who had a fart attack this morning?

I’m still in junior high so I can post stuff like this. Did you ever work with junior high boys?

• Like 2

Fart attacks can be silent but deadly. Be very careful especially in elevators or other enclosed areas.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I’m still in junior high so I can post stuff like this. Did you ever work with junior high boys?

yes, I taught 7th grade boys.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Fart attacks can be silent but deadly. Be very careful especially in elevators or other enclosed areas.

State law says it’s illegal to fart in an elevator.

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

yes, I taught 7th grade boys.

Seventh grade boys are really not into sex yet so they tell a lot of fart jokes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Airehead said:

true-- I actually loved that assignment--- they were very funny.  The used to laugh every time I said words that sounded dirty but they are not.  Once someone was complaining about badminton in PE.  I asked, "What is the matter can't you hit the shuttlecock?"  Oh my did they laugh.  The PE teacher told me later that he always called it a birdie just for that reason. 

I had all the seventh and eighth grade boys in my cabin for a weekend retreat. What a time that was. Esther had all the seventh and eighth grade girls in her cabin. They were already boy crazy so the cabin talk was different.

That was how I met Esther, we were assigned to work together during the daytime with all the junior high kids.

I had one seventh grade boy said he had trouble sleeping because he was in a top bunk and the snow pounding on the roof all night kept him awake.

• Hugs 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

This was a parody of elevated beauty!

• Awesome 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I'm gassing it was you.   fart.gif.fe567b86c0254c78bdb28780a4af76c6.gif

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Airehead said:

The PE teacher told me later that he always called it a birdie just for that reason. 

Perfect occasion for the Adam Sandler line "That information would have been useful to have YESTERDAY!". :D

• Haha 1